Etiketter

torsdag 17 november 2011

The pyramid mustery


The pyramid mystery
Ron, Danny here! It was my mum who shouted. A second later Danny came into my bedroom and took off his back pack. Check this out, he said, handing me hes new computer game. The Pyramid Mystery, I read on the cover. Never heard of this one before, I said.
Me neither. But I found this in the computer shop and they told me this is the coolest game ever made! Cmon, lets play!
Danny is in my class and probably the number one computer freak in the school. I put the disk into my CD-ROM drive and waited for it to install. But something happened ... the screen went completely black. Then we saw a face ... pale and ugly and hairless and ... terrifying. And in the background there was a pyramid. Im youre guide through this game, the face said and I challenge you to enter this pyramid. Click on the green shield and adventure will start. But watch out ... there is only ONE way out of the pyramid.
Then the face started to laugh and that made the hairs on my neck stand up. I wanted to leave the game right away and do something else when Danny clicked on the green shield. What happened next I dont know but there was a flash of light, and it felt as if we where drawn into the screen and the game itself ... and then we landed on our hands and knees on a stone floor.
´Where are we? I screamed, scared to death.
I know this sound mad but I think were inside the pyramid, said Danny. look here, it looks like someone has painted something on the wall - it must be some kind of writing. 
At that moment we both saw someone in white coming towards us - it was mummy! We did what any normal person would do we started running.
Wich way? I asked.
Lets try this passage said Danny and we sarted running.
From behind us we heard footstep ... the mummy was chasing us.
Maybe thats the way out, I said, and we both ran towards  the door. It was locked. We tried to push it open, but we couldn’t. Weve got to try another opening. The guide said there’s only one way out. So we ran and with the mummy close behind until we saw a faint light at the end of the tunnel. Suddenly the mummy stopped behind us. Why did he stoped? I asked. Well I suppose he knows this is the way out so he freaked out and decided to go back. C’mon! Lets get out of here! At the opening we jumped ... and landed where we had started this mystery tour, right in the middle of mu bedroom, in front of my computer. But this is mad, I said. I know it’s really weird. I thought I’d gone nut’s but it was all real, wasn’t it? said Danny. Then I turned to my computer to turn it off. On the screen there was a massage, saying: 
You won this time. I must go back and make my game better. Perhaps we’ll play again some day. 
Your guide in the pyramid. 

2 kommentarer:

  1. Weel written! but wasn´t you supposed to write a story of your own

    SvaraRadera
  2. This ghost story should be you own creation, not a retelling like the spoken exercise.

    SvaraRadera