Etiketter

torsdag 22 mars 2012

Eng verb meningar


Futurum: My dad is going to seperate from my mum next week.
My best friend’s car is going to sound at lot when he’s driving it.
I’m going to smell terrible when I come home from the training.
Presens: The train arrives to the station at 8 o’clock pm.
The parents carry the childrens bags.
The earthquake ruins the houses. 
Futurum: I’m going to take some pizza when I coming home.
My friend is going to tell me a secret.
I know they are going to lose the match.
Preterium: I took some candy from the supermarket.
They hid the knife for the murder.
The dog held the stick in the mouth.
Perfekt: We have gathered the family for the weekend.
I have told a story to my friends.
I have lost all my money when I played Poker.
Pluskvamperfekt: I had lost all my fingers because the knife cut me.
I had volunteered in the fishfactory today.
The dog had smelled too much on the poop.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar